We have been hard at work creating an experience that is interactive and fun, while still keeping our shared community healthy. We hope you’ll come play.
What to expect
- Safety first. Handwashing upon arrival, mask use for everyone over age 2, and social distancing with our staff members are all required. Please do not visit if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or are otherwise feeling unwell. All of our staff members are fully vaccinated to contribute to their own safety and to the safety of our community.
- Lots of space. Your group of up to 10 people will be the only visitors during your hour appointment. There is a half-hour interval between appointments for ventilation and cleaning.
- Touchless Mindport (Now Optional). Each visitor will be supplied with clean touch tools, marbles, and ping pong balls for their individual use. Shared objects and high touch surfaces are cleaned between each group.
- New exhibits to try. While you’ll see some of our older exhibits on the floor, many of them couldn’t be easily adapted to the touchless operation required by prior state guidelines. We’ll slowly introduce those exhibits that require touch.
- Sliding scale admission. Please choose an entrance fee of $0 to $10 per person in your party. We understand that financial circumstances vary greatly, especially now. Please pay what is comfortable for you.
Sound good? Please make your appointment by following this link, or by calling 360-647-5614. One person should make the reservation for the entire household or pod. Payment upon arrival by cash, check, or card. Thank you!