Mindport offers an inspiring blend of fine art and hand-built interactive exhibits to spark your awareness and stimulate your thinking.
COVID-19 update: MINDPORT is currently closed.
MIND (mind) n. :the seat of consciousness, responsible for memory, intention, thought, and physical behavior.
PORT (port) n.:1. a safe harbor, and place of commerce;
2. a door or opening;
3. the left side of a vessel;
4. a rich, sweet, fortified wine.
MINDPORT (mind port) n.:1. a museum of phenomena;
2. an inspiring blend of art and interactive exhibits;
3. a place to spark your awareness and stimulate your thinking;
4. a place to play and to observe.